Bali - Lombok - Gili Trawangan 10D/9N
Day I – South Africa/Bali, Indonesia
The excitement is high as we board our overnight flight from South Africa to Denpasar, Bali, for an unforgettable journey that matters.
Day II – Seminyak (meal included: Lunch & Dinner)
We arrive in Denpasar and transfer to Seminyak, the city centre, with various restaurants and nightlife entertainment. We enjoy some Indonesian cuisine which uses organic spices and greens, offering a gastronomic twist and has outstanding health benefits. We can enjoy our day walking down to the beach for our first Bali sunset or just browsing some local shops at leisure. At the end of the day we will have dinner in the Seminyak area. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Seminyak area.
Day III – Uluwatu/Tabanan (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we drive through to Uluwatu visiting one of the biggest cultural parks in Garuda Wisnu Kencana and enjoy a traditional Balinese dance. We have a light lunch surrounded by spectacular views before we drive to one of the most famous Hindu temples, Tanah Lot. We end our day by having scrumptious seafood with our feet in the sand at a beachfront restaurant whilst watching the sun set over magical Bali. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Seminyak area.
Day IV – Kintamani/Ubud (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
We start the day by exploring an art museum to treat our eyes to a rich collection of Balinese and Indonesian art. From the museum we go for lunch at our restaurant overlooking Mount Batur with its beautiful lake. After lunch we head to Trunyan, a village on the banks of Batur lake, with its very unique burial practice where the locals leave the corpse in the open after the cleansing process. We take a local boat to get to the cemetery. The Taru Menyan tree in the centre of the cemetery island emanates a certain scent that keeps the corpses from smelling. After a long day of unique experiences we end our day by having Balinese cuisine in a local restaurant. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Seminyak area.
Day V – Bali/Lombok (meals included: Breakfast & Lunch)
We indulge in some delicious Asian treats for our lunch at a sprawling open-air beachfront restaurant and board our flight to Lombok for a relaxing two night stay. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Senggigi area.
Day VI – Rambitan/Sekarbela (meals included: Breakfast & Lunch)
Today we will visit a traditional Sasak village and interact with the locals who still live by their traditional way of life. We will then treat ourselves to a delicious traditional Lombok cuisine for lunch. Before heading back to our hotel, we’ll be stopping at one of the many sea- and freshwater pearl manufacturers to browse and buy some beautiful pearl products at Sekarbela village. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at leisure. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Senggigi area.
Day VII – Lombok/Gili Trawangan (meal included: Breakfast)
After breakfast and check-out and take our mini-bus to the harbour for our transfer to Gili Trawangan island by fast boat. Motorised transport is not allowed on the island, which makes it the perfect place to unwind. Lunch and dinner can be had at any of the lovely beachfront restaurants at leisure. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Gili Trawangan city centre.
Day VIII – Gili Trawangan (meal included: Breakfast)
We enjoy our day at leisure on the island by doing water sports, snorkeling in the beautiful warm water, relaxing in a local spa, walking around, cycling or just lazing about with a cocktail and some wonderful eats. Lunch and dinner can be had at any of the lovely beachfront restaurants at leisure. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Gili Trawangan city centre.
Day IX – Gili Trawangan/Lombok/Bali (meals included: Breakfast & Lunch)
We board the fast boat back to Lombok. Before boarding our flight to Bali we will enjoy a lovely Indonesian culinary experience. Sadly it is time for us to leave Tiga Pulau Indonesia and board our overnight flight from Bali to South Africa.
Day X – South Africa
We arrive in South Africa.
- Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may apply during peak seasons.
- The tour price is a guideline only and based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in four-star accommodation.
- Single travellers who are not willing to share a twin room will have to pay the single supplement.
- Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
This tour includes the following:
- Domestic flights as mentioned in the itinerary (Bali – Lombok – Bali).
- Domestic Airport taxes where applicable.
- Four-star accommodation with daily breakfast.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary – 6x lunches and 3x dinners.
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a private driver in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Return fast boat to Gili Trawangan island.
- English speaking local guide.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sites visited:
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Tanah Lot
- Trunyan Village
- Sasak Village
- ARMA Museum Bali
- All parking fees.
- Daily bottled drinking water in vehicle.
Not included in this tour:
- International flights.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas (all South African Nationals are exempt of any visa fees for 30 days to Indonesia).
- All additional travel to and from Cape Town/Johannesburg (local and international & domestic connecting flights) that does not form part of the tour itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- All meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, mini bar at hotel etc.).
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- All service gratuity e.g. room service, bell boys, restaurant waiters, guide, driver, airport porters, etc.
**Contact us for tour date availability and rate
*** Images used are generic and are not representative of your booking