Bali - Flores 11D/10N
Day I – South Africa/Bali, Indonesia
The excitement is high as we board our overnight flight from South Africa to Denpasar, Bali, for an unforgettable journey that matters.
Day II – Kuta (meal included: Lunch & Dinner)
We arrive in Denpasar and transfer to Kuta, the city centre, with various restaurants and nightlife entertainment. We enjoy a delectable lunch at a local restaurant. We can enjoy the rest of our day walking down to the beach or browsing some local shops at leisure. We end our day by having dinner at a local restaurant before heading to our hotel. Overnight: 4-star accommodation in Kuta area.
Day III – Seminyak/Kintamani/Ubud (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we drive through to Uluwatu visiting one of the biggest cultural parks in Garuda Wisnu Kencana. We have a light lunch surrounded by spectacular views before driving to one of the most famous Hindu temples, Tanah Lot. We end our day by having some scrumptious seafood with our feet in the sand at a beachfront restaurant whilst watching the sun set over magical Bali. Overnight: 4-star accommodation in Kuta area.
Day IV – Bali/Flores (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
We leave early in the morning to catch our flight to Labuan Bajo, Flores. We’ll have lunch at a local restaurant before an afternoon visit to Batu Cermin Cave, where the rays of light that comes into the cave make a mirror-like surface on the rock. From here we’ll head to Puncak Waringin to view the local harbour with its picturesque sunset. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant before returning to our hotel. Overnight: 4-star accommodation Labuan Bajo area.
Day V – Labuan Bajo/Rinca/Padar (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, we will be transferred to the harbour to board a local boat to Rinca Island. Here we will do some light trekking looking for the famous Komodo dragons and some other wild animals. From here we sail to Padar Island to see the panoramic views of the islands around the National Park. Lunch, dinner and overnight on boat with AC.
Day VI – Padar/Komodo Island/Pink Beach/Labuan Bajo (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
We start with an early morning sail to Komodo Island. After breakfast, we will do a little trekking to Banunggulung on Komodo Island to see the activities of Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. Then proceed to Pink Beach for some snorkeling and swimming. Lunch will be served on board our boat. In the afternoon we will return to Labuan Bajo and end our day by having dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight: 4-star accommodation Labuan Bajo area.
Day VII – Flores/Bali (meals included: Breakfast & Dinner)
After breakfast we will visit a local market to see how the locals interact with one another in their daily lives. In the afternoon we will board our flight back to Bali and head to Ubud for a tranquil and relaxing three night stay. Overnight: 4-star accommodation Ubud area.
Day VIII – Ubud (meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, we will get on our bikes and cycle around the Ubud area. We will enjoy the green and lush surroundings, paddy rice fields and get a chance to interact with the locals along the way. We will end our journey by having a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at leisure before having our dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight: 4-star accommodation Ubud area.
Day IX – Ubud (meals included: Breakfast & Lunch)
We start the day by exploring an art museum for some authentic Balinese and Indonesian art. From the museum we will explore a traditional art market and do some shopping at the Ubud Art Market. From here we head to a local restaurant for lunch. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at leisure. Overnight: 4-star accommodation Ubud area.
Day X – Bali/South Africa (meals included: Breakfast & Lunch)
We will enjoy our lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the airport. Sadly it is time for us to leave the Komodo Adventure and board our overnight flight from Bali to South Africa.
Day XI – South Africa
We arrive back in South Africa.
- Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may apply during peak seasons.
- The tour price is a guideline only and based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room.
- Single travellers who are not willing to share a twin room (land accommodation) will have to pay the single supplement.
- For this tour, all travellers must be willing to share the accommodation on the boat.
- Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
This tour includes the following:
- Domestic flights as mentioned in the itinerary (Bali – Flores - Bali).
- Domestic Airport taxes where applicable.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary with daily breakfast.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary – 8x lunches and 7x dinners.
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of a private driver in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sites visited:
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Tanah Lot
- Komodo National Park
- ARMA Museum Bali
- All parking fees.
- Daily bottled drinking water in vehicle.
Not included in this tour:
- International flights.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas (all South African Nationals are exempt of any visa fees for 30 days to Indonesia).
- All additional travel to and from Cape Town/Johannesburg (local and international & domestic connecting flights) that does not form part of the tour itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- All meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, mini bar at hotel etc.).
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- All service gratuity e.g. room service, bell boys, restaurant waiters, guide, driver, airport porters, etc.
**Contact us for tour date availability and rate
**Images used are generic and are not representative of your booking