Day I: South Africa/Bali
The excitement is high as you board your overnight flight from South Africa to Denpasar, Bali, for an unforgettable journey that matters.
Day II: Kuta (meal included: Dinner)
You arrive in Denpasar and transfer to Kuta, the city centre, with various restaurants and nightlife entertainment. You can enjoy your day walking down to the beach or just browsing some local shops at leisure. You end your day by having scrumptious seafood with your feet in the sand at a beachfront restaurant whilst watching the sun set over magical Bali. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Kuta area.
Day III – VIII: Bali (meal included: Breakfast)
You will be picked up by your driver for your morning or afternoon surf sessions, including two days of surf trips around the island. From here you are free to explore Bali and experience the local foods at your leisure. Overnight at 4-star accommodation in Kuta area.
Day IX: Bali – South Africa (meal included: Breakfast)
After breakfast you will enjoy your last morning surf session. From here you will be transferred to the airport. Sadly it is time for you to leave Bali Surfing Holiday and board your overnight flight from Bali to South Africa.
Day X – South Africa
You arrive in South Africa.
- Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may apply during peak seasons.
- The tour price is a guideline only and based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room.
- Single travellers who are not willing to share a twin room will have to pay the single supplement.
- Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
- Time and places of surfing sessions depend on the tides, swell and wind conditions.
This tour includes the following:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- One time seafood dinner.
- Surfing sessions and trips, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking driver and surfing instructor.
- 2,5 hrs tuition for each lesson modules.
- USD10,000 full insurance coverage during surfing sessions.
- Use of top of the range imported Australian training boards and equipment.
- Sun screen, sun protection surf shirts & shorts and clean towels.
- Bottled mineral water during surf sessions.
- All day use of beach front restaurant & swimming pool facilities, free WiFi.
- Showers, clean towels, changing room, lockers.
- Certificate of surfing on request.
- Unlimited board & equipment use privileges outside lesson times.
Not included in this tour:
- International flights.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas (all South African Nationals are exempt of any visa fees for 30 days to Indonesia).
- All additional travel to and from Cape Town/Johannesburg (local and international & domestic connecting flights) that does not form part of the tour itinerary.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- All meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, mini bar at hotel etc.).
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- All service gratuity e.g. room service, bell boys, restaurant waiters, guide, driver, airport porters, etc.
**Contact us for tour date availability and rate
***Images used are generic and are not representative of your booking